What to Do in Ciudad Juarez
Take a good time to explore the best attractions of Ciudad Juarez, things to do and places to visit and make your visit to this amazing border city a memorable experience with Hotel Colonial Ciudad Juarez.
What to Do and Where to Go in Juarez, Chihuahua
- El Chamizal Archaeology and History Museum: Excellent gathering point for families, couples and friends to enjoy an oasis in the desert, ideal for runners, bikers and skaters that want to get close to nature.
- La Rodadora Interactive Space: Ideal for families with small kids. There are temporary expositions of paintings and sculptures.
- Museum of the Border Revolution: Tells the history of the foundation and exhibits a great amount or items from the revolution era. It is a journey through the history of Ciudad Juarez, with the most meaningful moments of the Mexican border.
- Samalayuca Dunes: Small desert with outdoor activities for all ages, with an amazing history. It’s a natural protected reserve to take the best pictures and enjoy its unique biodiversity.
- JZR Monument: Monument to the Benemerito de las Americas, an homage to the one that made this border a haven for Mexico.
- Las Misiones Mall: You’ll find everything here: from food and amusement spots to general stores for all budgets! Liverpool, Sears, Cinepolis, KFC, Wendy’s, Domino’s, La Chula, Taco Inn, in addition to steaks and other specialties like sushi.
- Casa del Adobe: Once Madero’s house during the revolution era. It is truly a historic jewel in Ciudad Juarez.
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe: Beautiful architectural masterpiece located in the downtown area.
- Central Park: It’s a Zoo, recently remodeled with a new lake area as attraction.
- Ciudad Juarez Market: Outdoor market. It features great articles at very affordable prices. A safe place with different fun activities.